Find a solicitor to help you with council services legal matters

Council Services

Do you want help challenging school allocations? Do you need to know how to help elderly relatives? Are there local environmental issues you need legal advice on? Are there problems with your social housing or welfare benefits?

Search here for solicitors who can help with all aspects of council services.

Need more advice?

Want to find out more about the law relating to council services before you call a solicitor? Our legal experts have provided some useful articles to help put you in the know.

More articles...